Rustic Unfinished 1-Panel Plank Knotty Pine Sliding Barn Door Kit with Oil-Rubbed Bronze Hardware Kit
Create a stylish, fashionable interior with a sliding barn door from Pacific Pride. Add a rustic touch to your dining, kitchen, or bedroom with this 1-panel plank rustic sliding barn door–a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Pacific Pride’s interior sliding solid core barn doors enhance the warmth and beauty of any dining, study, kitchen, or bedroom area and provide an elegant transition between spaces. Made of Knotty Pine, its heavy frame core and HDF skins construction give it long-term durability and beauty. The 1-3/8” thick construction resists warping, shrinking, swelling, or splitting, and the oil-rubbed bronze hardware kit adds a modern finish. This unfinished Knotty Pine Sliding Barn Door receives multiple stains and finishes for a rich, durable barn door installation or a swinging door replacement. Add a custom finish to achieve a desired look that fits your unique style. Also available in prefinished Charcoal stained, Espresso stained, and Weathered Gray Knotty Pine.
Pacific Pride’s unique Barn Door in a Box is highly versatile. By assembling the Barn Door in a Box yourself, you determine the orientation of the knots. That means each customer gets to be the artist in creating their own one-of-a-kind, custom barn door. If you have a shorter door opening or a custom application, you can cut down each plank in height to fit that application. The possibilities with this door are endless!
Rustic Unfinished 1-Panel Plank Knotty Pine Sliding Barn Door Kit Features
- Available in 16”, 20”, 24”, 28”, 32” 36”, and 40” widths
- Also available in prefinished Charcoal stained, Espresso stained, and Weathered Gray stained Knotty Pine
- Includes oil rubbed bronze barn hardware
- Stain or paint to match your unique decor
- Pre-drilled holes and prepped for ease of door assembly and hardware installation
- Doors and hardware designed to ensure smooth fit and function
- 1-3/8” thick construction resists warping, shrinking, swelling, or splitting.
- Planks are engineered with tongue and groove profile which provides a solid and secure final product
- Quality craftsmanship of engineered stiles, rails, and wood panels that resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting create a stable product with outstanding value designed to last generations