Rustic Unfinished 2-Panel V-Groove American Knotty Alder Wood and Primed Pine Jamb Prehung Interior Swinging Door with Satin Nickel Hinges
Adding the natural rustic beauty of an Unfinished American Knotty Alder V-Groove door from Washington State will draw memorable impressions of your home interior. Comes with a primed Pine wood jam. This 2-Panel door adds a sense of elegance and richness to any room, making it a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Beautiful satin nickel hinges easily match any home interior. Manufactured with solid American Knotty Alder wood to provide durability and sustainability, our patented reversible swinging doors enhance the warmth and beauty of any home. This unfinished wood door receives multiple stains and finishes for a rich and durable swinging door, sure to fit your unique style. This interior door style is available in standard sizes and will accommodate a small decorating project, a whole house remodel, or a new build.
Pacific Pride's revolutionary design with the Patented Reversible Jamb System is
created so that handing does not have to be determined until installation. The Reversible Jamb System ensures installers and DIY customers a complete job through flexible reversible handing.
Rustic Unfinished 2-Panel V-Groove Interior Door with Satin Nickle Hinges Features
- Available in 18”, 24”, 28”, 30”, 32” and 36” widths.
- Comes with a primed Pine wood jam with satin nickel hinges.
- Knockdown ready-to-assemble system allows easy handling eliminating transportation damage.
- Consolidated packaging makes it easy to transport multiple doors in just one trip.
- Only requires a screwdriver to assemble and assemble in minutes.
- A reversible jamb system allows the homeowner to determine the exact swing wanted when installing the doors, with no more handing errors or confusion.