Rustic Unfinished 2-Panel V-Groove American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Sliding Barn Door with Satin Nickel Hardware Kit
Create a stylish, fashionable interior with a rustic 2-panel interior sliding barn door from Pacific Pride. This rustic unfinished 2-panel American Knotty Alder wood from Washington State adds an understated sophistication and refinement to any room, making it a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Pacific Pride’s interior sliding solid core barn doors enhance the warmth and beauty of any dining, study, kitchen, or bedroom area and provide an elegant transition between spaces. This rustic unfinished 2-panel v-groove American Knotty Alder barn door is constructed with solid core engineered stiles and rails, heavy 1/8 in. MDF plank skins and MDF panels are built to resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting. Add a custom finish to achieve a desired look that fits your unique style. This unfinished American Knotty Alder Wood door receives multiple stains and finishes sure to compliment your unique style. When matched with other unfinished 2-panel v-groove American Knotty Alder door slabs and unfinished 2-panel v-groove American Knotty Alder swinging doors from Pacific Pride, it will accommodate a small decorating project to a whole house remodel or new build.
Rustic Unfinished 2-Panel V-Groove American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Sliding Barn Door Features
- Available in 30” and 32” widths
- Includes satin nickel hardware kit
- Pre-drilled holes and prepped for ease of door assembly and hardware installation
- Doors and hardware designed to ensure smooth fit and function
- Quality craftsmanship of engineered stiles, rails, and wood panels designed to resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting create a stable product with outstanding value designed to last generations