Craftsman Unfinished 1-Panel Vertical Grain Fir Wood Interior Bypass Barn Door with Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware Kit
Create a stylish, on-trend interior with a Craftsman 1-panel bypass sliding barn door from Pacific Pride. This Craftsman unfinished 1-panel vertical grain Fir wood door adds an understated sophistication and refinement to any room, making it a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Pacific Pride’s interior bypass sliding solid core barn doors enhance the warmth and beauty of every home. Each Craftsman unfinished 1-panel vertical grain Fir wood barn door is constructed with solid core engineered stiles and rails, heavy 1/8 in. MDF plank skins and MDF panels are built to resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting. Add a custom finish to achieve your desired look. This unfinished 1-panel vertical grain Fir wood barn door receives multiple stains and finishes sure to compliment your unique style. This 1-panel bypass barn door is available in standard sizes. When matched with other Craftsman unfinished 1-panel vertical grain Fir wood door slabs and Craftsman unfinished 1-panel vertical grain Fir wood swinging doors from Pacific Pride, it will accommodate a small decorating project to a whole house remodel or new build.
Choose an optional soft closer kit for the oil rubbed bronze sliding barn door hardware to increase gentle and secure operation. Soft closer kits prevent injuries when opening and closing sliding doors and protect the doors from the damage caused by slamming. Effortless installation will allow any interior barn door to gently open and close.
Craftsman Unfinished 1-Panel Vertical Grain Fir Wood Wood Interior Bypass Barn Door Features
- Available in 48”, 60”, and 72” widths (Each width equals two doors.)
- Includes oil rubbed bronze barn hardware, or choose an optional soft closer kit for the oil rubbed bronze barn door hardware
- Pre-drilled holes and prepped for ease of door assembly and hardware installation
- Doors and hardware designed to ensure smooth fit and function
- Quality craftsmanship of engineered stiles, rails, and wood panels that resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting create a stable product with outstanding value designed to last generations