Shaker 5-Panel Primed White Pine Wood Interior Bypass Barn Door Satin Nickel Hardware Kit
Create a stylish, on-trend interior with a primed white Shaker bypass sliding barn door from Pacific Pride. This 5-panel contemporary door adds an understated sophistication and refinement to any room, making it a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Pacific Pride’s interior sliding solid core barn doors enhance the warmth and beauty of any dining, study, kitchen, or bedroom area and provide an elegant transition between spaces. Each 5-panel Shaker barn door is constructed with solid core engineered stiles and rails, heavy 1/8 in. MDF plank skins and MDF panels are built to resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting. Add a custom finish to achieve a desired look that fits your unique style. This Shaker 5-panel bypass barn door is available in standard sizes. When matched with other Shaker 5-panel door slabs and Shaker 5-panel swinging doors from Pacific Pride, it will accommodate a small decorating project to a whole house remodel or new build.
Choose an optional soft closer kit for the satin nickel sliding barn door hardware to increase gentle and secure operation. Soft closer kits prevent injuries when opening and closing sliding doors and protect the doors from the damage caused by slamming. Effortless installation will allow any interior barn door to gently open and close.
Shaker 5-Panel Primed White Pine Wood Interior Bypass Barn Door Features
- Available in 48”, 60”, and 72” widths (Each width equals two doors.)
- Includes satin nickel barn hardware, or choose an optional soft closer kit for the satin nickel hardware kit barn door hardware
- Pre-drilled holes and prepped for ease of door assembly and hardware installation
- Doors and hardware designed to ensure smooth fit and function
- Quality craftsmanship of engineered stiles, rails, and wood panels that resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting create a stable product with outstanding value designed to last generations
- Two coats of primer make applying a final top coat color of choice a breeze