Rustic Golden Oak Stained 2-Panel V-Groove American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Bypass Barn Door with Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware Kit
Create a stylish, on-trend interior with a rustic 2-panel bypass sliding barn door from Pacific Pride. This prefinished 2-panel Golden Oak stained American Knotty Alder wood from Washington State adds an understated sophistication and refinement to any room, making it a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Pacific Pride’s interior sliding solid core barn doors enhance the warmth and beauty of any dining, study, kitchen, or bedroom area and provide an elegant transition between spaces. Each rustic Golden Oak stained 2-panel v-groove American Knotty Alder barn door is constructed with solid core engineered stiles and rails, heavy 1/8 in. MDF plank skins and MDF panels are built to resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting. This 2-panel v-groove bypass barn door is available in standard sizes. When matched with other Golden Oak stained 2-panel v-groove American Knotty Alder door slabs, and Golden Oak stained 2-panel v-groove American Knotty Alder swinging doors from Pacific Pride, it will accommodate a small decorating project to a whole house remodel or new build.
Choose an optional soft closer kit for the oil rubbed bronze sliding barn door hardware to increase gentle and secure operation. Soft closer kits prevent injuries when opening and closing sliding doors and protect the doors from the damage caused by slamming. Effortless installation will allow any interior barn door to gently open and close.
Rustic Golden Oak Stained 2-Panel V-Groove American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Bypass Barn Door Features
- Available in 48”, 60”, and 72” widths (Each width equals two doors.)
- Includes oil rubbed bronze barn hardware, or choose an optional soft closer kit for the oil rubbed bronze barn door hardware
- Pre-drilled holes and prepped for ease of door assembly and hardware installation
- Doors and hardware designed to ensure smooth fit and function
- Quality craftsmanship of engineered stiles, rails, and wood panels that resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting create a stable product with outstanding value designed to last generations