Rustic Unfinished 2-Panel V-Groove American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Bi-Part Barn Door with Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware Kit
Create a stylish, on-trend interior with a rustic 2-panel bi-part sliding barn door from Pacific Pride. This rustic 2-panel unfinished American Knotty Alder wood from Washington State adds an understated sophistication and refinement to any room, making it a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Pacific Pride’s interior sliding solid core barn doors enhance the warmth and beauty of any dining, study, kitchen, or bedroom area and provide an elegant transition between spaces. Each rustic unfinished 2-panel v-groove American Knotty Alder barn door is constructed with solid core engineered stiles and rails, heavy 1/8 in. MDF plank skins and MDF panels are built to resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting. Add a custom finish to achieve your desired look. This unfinished 2-panel v-groove barn door receives multiple stains and finishes sure to compliment your unique style. This unfinished American Knotty Alder Wood bi-part barn door is available in standard sizes. When matched with other American Knotty Alder Wood door slabs and American Knotty Alder Wood swinging doors from Pacific Pride, it will accommodate a small decorating project to a whole house remodel or new build.
Rustic Unfinished 2-Panel V-Groove American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Bi-Part Barn Door Features
- Available in 48”, 60”, and 72” widths (Each width equals two doors)
- Includes oil rubbed bronze barn hardware and soft closer kit
- Pre-drilled holes and prepped for ease of door assembly and hardware installation
- Doors and hardware designed to ensure smooth fit and function
- Quality craftsmanship of engineered stiles, rails, and wood panels that resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting create a stable product with outstanding value designed to last generations