Rustic 3-Panel Unfinished American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Bi-Part Barn Door with Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware Kit
Create a stylish, on-trend interior with a 3-panel bi-part sliding barn door from Pacific Pride. This rustic 3-panel unfinished American Knotty Alder wood from Washington State adds an understated sophistication and refinement to any room, making it a perfect choice for modern, minimalist, cottage, and traditional homes. Pacific Pride’s interior bi-part sliding solid core barn doors enhance the warmth and beauty of every home. Each rustic 3-panel American Knotty Alder barn door is constructed with solid core engineered stiles and rails, heavy 1/8 in. MDF plank skins and MDF panels are built to resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting. Add a custom finish to achieve your desired look. This unfinished American Knotty Alder Wood door receives multiple stains and finishes sure to compliment your unique style. This rustic 3-panel bi-part barn door is available in standard sizes. When matched with other 3-panel American Knotty Alder door slabs and 3-panel American Knotty Alder swinging doors from Pacific Pride, it will accommodate a small decorating project to a whole house remodel or new build.
Rustic 3-Panel Unfinished American Knotty Alder Wood Interior Bi-Part Barn Door Features
- Available in 48”, 60”, and 72” widths (Each width equals two doors)
- Includes oil rubbed bronze barn hardware and soft closer kit
- Pre-drilled holes and prepped for ease of door assembly and hardware installation
- Doors and hardware designed to ensure smooth fit and function
- Quality craftsmanship of engineered stiles, rails, and wood panels that resist shrinking, swelling, or splitting create a stable product with outstanding value designed to last generations